Do you enjoy being around cats and kittens, but can’t make the commitment to adopt? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We desperately need volunteers to work in our cat center. When cats are kept in the center for too long, they become conditioned to being in a cage and become less social, depressed and sometimes aggressive. Sadly this makes them less adoptable; but you can help!
Benefits to volunteering in our cat center:
- You get to play with the cats without having the commitment of fostering.
- If you spend 3+ hours a month volunteering in the cat center you will receive the employee discount on anything at Pet Food Express Benicia, up to $200!
- You will make a difference in the quality of life of these cats!
We have other volunteer opportunities also and would love to have you as part of our group. Some positions are:
- Fostering (we are always in need of fosters and we can teach you how!
- Bottle baby care.
- Help with adoption events at Pet Food Express in Southhampton Shopping Center.
- Drivers for donation pickup.
- Transporters to take animals to and from spay/neuter clinics.
- Fundraising events.
- Social media postings.